Friday, September 19, 2014

Home for the Summer, Chapt. 2


All works posted are original stories. As such, they may not be copied or used without author's express permission.

Home for the Summer


Chapter 2

I come awake slowly, easily; content for the moment to nestle in his arms, his warm stomach pressed into my back and his leg tucked between mine. I open my eyes and watch through the bedroom window the first, weak rays of sun scare away the last edges of night. It is the cool sea breeze that woke me, and I smile as the gauzy curtains flutter like delicate fingers waggling hello.

In the diluted light my eyes wander, touching on the big and small pieces we brought with us - my great, great grandmother’s cedar chest, his grandfather’s mantle clock.  The warm patina of old wood glows softly as the pale, gold walls soak up the morning light. The care and attention paid to this room shows in every curve and corner. It’s a stark contrast to our London bedroom, with its cool colors and clean lines.

Easing out of his arms, I roll towards him, tuck my hands beneath my cheek and watch him sleep. I looked forward to this moment, to waking up to the scent of the water instead of a blaring alarm clock, knowing I won’t need to get out of bed the moment my eyes open. To do as I am doing now. He has relaxed here; the tension lines around his mouth and between his eyes have gentled. He is an intense man and able to shoulder responsibilities and stress so well that I neglected to look, failed to pay attention to what was in front of me. It wasn’t until we found this house, quite by accident, that I understood what he needed - a retreat from the constant cacophony of noise and people and distractions. When we toured the house, I instantly pictured a life here, saw him puttering through the rooms, fixing things - hammering and nailing and painting and getting in my way.

Just as he needs to take care of me, I need to do the same - shelter, protect and care for him. He doesn’t make it easy, but then, I don’t, either. We value and crave our independence, our autonomy, and yet we found our missing pieces in each other, those, which make us whole, make us better together than on our own.

I bite my lip as a wicked thought crosses my mind then smile. Why not? It isn’t often we wake together, even less often I have the opportunity to wake him.  I shimmy out of my cotton tee shirt and matching shorts, careful not to jostle the bed and wake him. Cool air races across my torso, pebbling my nipples.  I scoot down the thick mattress, taking the sheet with me. Reaching out, I put my hand on his hip then stroke the outside of his thigh and nudge him onto his back. With my body pressed against his, he doesn’t wake but moves and settles, one arm over his head, the other falling onto my pillow. My eyes rake over him - his body is perfect, used to movement and work. He was once harder, leaner, with a personality to match. Years later, he still fascinates me, captivates me.

My hands itch to feel him in my hand, to feel his cock grow heavy in my mouth, on my tongue. I am eager to taste him, to take him - slowly, druggingly, to have him wake, swollen and deep in my mouth, overwhelmed with no opportunity to take over, take control.

Steady and smooth my palm runs over his abdomen, to his hip, then down his thigh, up the inside. As he moves then settles, I glance up before continuing, making sure I haven’t startled him awake.

I slowly lower my cheek to his skin to feel his warmth, breathe him in. He rarely lets himself be pleasured before I receive mine, but this morning, the choice isn’t his. The need to give to him, to make him mine beats wildly under my breast. My mouth waters with anticipation. I press a soft, open-mouthed kiss above the coarser hair on his lower abdomen before moving lower. 

The mushroom-shaped head is smooth and silky against my lips. Opening my mouth as if receiving Communion, I lift him reverently with my lips and tongue and draw him in. Slowly, gently, my mouth closes around him. My body responds to his taste; my pussy feels wet, empty. I swirl my mouth and lips over the ridges and silky soft skin then draw him deeper, until his cock grows heavy. I need all of him and take him deeper still, relaxing my jaw and throat as he lengthens and stiffens. I lift my body and move between his legs, my shoulders nudging his legs apart.

His thighs and stomach tighten under my hands as he awakes. He grows harder, thicker. His cock slips between my lips as I glide over him, until just the head is snug in my mouth. I suck gently first, then stronger, until my mouth surrounds him like a wet glove. He hisses sharply and buries his hands in my hair. Worrying he’ll pull me up, lay me down and take over, I press his hips down into the mattress then move faster - driving him on, giving no reprieve, no chance to think, just feel. His hands tighten around my hair, then gentle as he gathers my hair away from my face. I look up at him; his eyes are hard and intense as he stares at his cock in my mouth. He cups my cheek and his thumb traces my lips surrounding his cock, taking away the wetness dripping down to my chin while fighting the urge to thrust further, deeper, harder.

He groans and throws his head back as my lips brush the base of his cock, the hair tickling my nose. I inhale, his scent an aphrodisiac, and begin moving faster, sucking harder. His winds his fist around my hair and takes control of my mouth, pulling and tugging, guiding and demanding.

My eyes close as I fuck him, greedy to taste him, to have my mouth full of his cock. He tugs sharply on my hair and huskily orders me to lift; it’s then that I feel his leg pressing hard against my side. I raise myself off the bed, and he pushes his leg under me until I am straddling it. Immediately, I tilt my hips and position my clit against the top of his knee.  My body rides the edge of pleasure and torment. The need to come, to take pleasure while fucking him, claws at me. But the need to give pleasure, to make him weak with it, defenseless against it, spurs me on.

His leg pushes against my pussy, sliding over my sensitive flesh, and the hard bone rubbing my clit distracts me for a moment. I squeeze my eyes tight until I regain control. My hand moves in tandem with my mouth, stroking and sucking, bathing him with my tongue and lips, drawing him in deep, while my clit rubs deliciously against him.

He finally loses control and fists my hair, pushing my head down hard and burying himself deep in. I gag slightly as again and again his cock bumps the back of my throat. His voice is thick and raspy, praising my lovely mouth, my slippery tongue, my soft lips.  He is going to come, and I need to taste him, to swallow every drop, to feel him pulse as he gives me what I need. He does then, in a heavy spurts, filling me. His accent is thick, heavy with satisfaction and praise.

He pulls me from him, and swiftly sitting up, he reaches for me. Sitting me on his lap, my legs straddling his thighs, he reaches between my legs and cups me while his other hand wraps around my neck and pulls. His mouth drags over mine; thrusting his tongue past my lips to mate. He shoves two fingers inside me, and his mouth muffles my scream as he plunges mercilessly, as relentless as my mouth a few moments before. His thumb rubs and presses into my clit, and I orgasm swiftly, brutally, my entire body quivering, shaking.

 Endless heartbeats later, he lies back, taking me with him, until I am splayed over his body, my cheek covering his heart. Reaching low, he pulls the sheet up and covers us.  He cups my chin and lifts my face to his mouth, his kiss gentle, thankful, then grins and falls back onto the pillow. Hearing his heartbeat still racing, I’m content once more to be held.

It was a fine way to begin my first day at home.

No comments: