Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A Little Story

Before I post another story, I thought I'd give a little background into my writing. All of my male characters are based on someone I've met online. Sounds cliched, doesn't it? I mean, how can you really know someone you've met online, enough to write them into a story?

The fact of the matter is, it's not so very hard at all. What you don't know, you make up! I got to know these wonderful gentlemen well enough to for them to recognize themselves in my stories, and that is an absolute rush, for them as well as me.

The first story I wrote and posted here, as well as on my first blog, is Sleeping Beauty, A Bedtime Story. I wrote it for someone who held a very special place in my heart.We lived in different time zones;  he would be off to bed while it was still the middle of the afternoon for me. One day, he asked me for a bedtime story. One he would read when he awoke. I wrote this story for him.

I hope you enjoy it almost as much as he did. 

No comments: