Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Letter


All works posted are original stories. As such, they may not be copied or used without author's express permission.

Note: Special thanks to The Expert for information I wouldn't otherwise have found. This story is the sequel, of sorts, to The Panties.



The Letter


Hey my baby,

First, I hope all is okay with you and work is going alright. I know things are difficult there right now. Chin up, I’ll be back in a few months, and things will get easier. I’m missing you too, can’t wait to crawl into our bed and next to that luscious body of yours.



How’re your mom and dad? I know you’ve been worried, winters are hard. Think they’ll finally move south? I know my folks would love to have them closer. Then we’d have an excuse to get back in the heat and sun, instead of that stupid snow.

Thanks for the package! When I reached in and felt the lace, I got really hard. Then I found your letter. Thanks for mentioning the memory card, I might’ve missed it otherwise. I got out the Colby you sent me. (Can’t tell you how much I love this digital thing, babe! It’s easy to carry around and easy to stash.) Anyway, I downloaded the photos. I almost came when the slide show started!

Fucking hell woman, my dick is going to be sore from all this rubbing. Are the panties new? I’m going to be broke when I get back home. Think I’ll start buying stock in Victoria's Secret now, maybe I’ll get some kind of shareholders’ discount. Christ, I can’t wait to bury my cock in that beautiful pink pussy of yours. Every time I think about it, I get hard.

I’m going to have to make this letter short and sweet, but I’ll tell you what I did last night, because I can’t send you photos. I got settled down for the night and pulled the blankets all the way up so not a lot of light would show. Not that I care about waking anybody up, but they don’t need to know what I got. With the dividers up, it’s about as much privacy as I’m going to get, anyway.

I started the slide show, and God, I started getting hard immediately. Seeing you there in our bedroom, standing in front of the mirror - it was like you were waiting for me to get home. You said you just got home from the pool, and I swear, I could smell the chlorine. I wanted to walk over and shove my hands in your hair and kiss you. I fucking go crazy for that white stomach of yours, and seeing you there, with nothing covering your tits, just you in the underwear and white stockings made my cock hard and tight. It was already leaking, babe.

I began stroking nice and slow because I wanted to last more than five minutes. I reached down and cupped my balls, the way you like, rolled them around a little, so I would cum a little more for you. I flipped through the photos. The one with you biting your lip while you’re pulling on your nipple was fucking amazing. Both were pink and wet and I wanted my mouth on both of them.

I start stroking a little harder as I went through the rest of the photos. God, your fingers buried in that gorgeous little pussy of yours… I wanted to eat it, bury my face between those plump lips and lick you until you screamed. I put the Coby down and grabbed your panties. I put them to my face and smelled them. Fuck baby, they smell of you. I wrapped them around my hand and started pumping. I felt like was grinding against you. My cock was surrounded by skin and cotton and that lace, and I swear the head was almost purple, it was so swollen and tight. I reached down and played with my ass a little, just to distract myself so I wouldn’t cum so soon.

When I was almost there, I threw your panties over my face so I could smell your sweet juices. I came so hard for you, babe. Cum just kept pumping out of my cock, covering my stomach.

Now you have a pair of my shorts with cum all over them. I used them to clean myself up. Next time, I want photos of them on your face and in your mouth while you’re playing with a toy or two.

Love you baby. Can’t wait to talk to you on the phone. Should be next weekend sometime.

yours

PS That little message you left for me? The one where you said you hadn’t changed your second pair of underwear and they were messy and smelly from coming so much in them? Send them.

 

No comments: