Thursday, July 17, 2014

Virgin Territory


All works posted are original stories. As such, they may not be copied or used without author's express permission.



Virgin Territory



I ask you to lie back on the pillows, and I settle myself between your legs.

“I’m not going to do anything you don’t want me to,” I assure you again as a small smile forms.
I begin by licking your semi-hard cock, nuzzling you with my cheek and nose, breathing warm air over your skin, and you twitch from the contact. I move slowly, gently, taking my time.  I finally have you to myself, and I refuse to rush this. It will be a new experience for us, and I want to savor each new taste, each intake of breath, each small gasp of surprise.

I take you fully in my mouth, sucking and pulling you to hardness. You respond slowly, your nervousness is a distraction. I start moving over you in earnest, determined to make you stiff in fascination and passion.  After long strokes of my mouth and tongue, I slowly release you and inch downward to your balls that are covered in soft hair. I bury my nose where your leg meets your groin and brush slightly upwards. You flinch as if I’ve tickled you, but my mouth is too busy to form a smile. I lick your soft, round sac then draw first one, then the other globe into my mouth.  I’ve not done this before, you’ve never let me leave your cock to explore further, but tonight is my opportunity. You’ve already fucked me for an hour and had given me my fourth, and most mind-shattering, orgasm. It is my turn to have what I want, and tonight, I want your ass.

I take my time, and I keep my tongue flat as I lick from underneath your balls to the base of your cock. With each swipe I move a little lower, until I give a tiny flick to that small span of flesh between your genitals and your anus. I don’t stay long; I don’t want your nervousness to return. I want you to want my warm, wet tongue touching you, dancing over your sensitive flesh. With another delicate lick, you raise your hips off the bed, granting me access to your most private area.

I slide my hands under your ass and palm your bottom before continuing, moving downward with every few traces of my tongue. I inhale deeply.  I smell your scents, the muskiness of your balls and cock is mixed with my own scent from our early fucking, but there is more. Your skin is clean, but I can smell your odor. It does not turn me away; but quite the opposite. That you would allow me this close to your most secret, virginal place, spurs me on.  When your hand moves to your cock and you begin stroking, I am lightheaded and giddy. I refrain from speaking, from telling you how good you taste, how it feels to have you open and exposed before me, afraid to break the moment. You lift your ass higher off the bed, silently telling me you are ready for more.

I slide my thumb alongside your hole, not to spread you, but so that you become comfortable with my touches. I lick the warm, soft skin next to my finger, nibbling and kissing before turning my cheek back to center. The tip of my tongue brushes the edge of your tight ring, and you moan softly. That you would grant me this, what I’ve teased you about and asked for but never pursued opens my heart. Your trust, your want matches that which I gave you long ago.  I feel your balls pushing down onto my eyebrows with each stroke to your cock. You raise your bent knee, exposing yourself even more, and I take advantage, moving my shoulders closer to your body. I press my flat tongue fully against your anus, pushing slightly until you gasp and pump harder. Your other hand reaches down to stroke my cheek, and your need to touch me drives me on. I want to make you dizzy with want, dizzy for my tongue against your tender flesh.

I begin sweeping my tongue from your ass to the top of your balls then pull them gently into my mouth before releasing them with a soft “pop.”  Your heavy breathing tells me you are close, so I continue, faster and harder now. The tip of my tongue traces your entire virginal opening then begin flick randomly.

After lapping at you, I move once more to your cock, gagging as you thrust hard into my mouth. Your hand moves to the back of my head, and it holds my head in place as you continue to fuck my mouth. With a loud grunt you come, and I gag slightly as the hot fluid hits the back of my throat. I push back against your hand, and you relax slightly so that I can swallow your semen. I suck hard, milking you. I want to swallow every drop, savor every grunt and groan as you continue to unload your mess in my mouth. I ease off as you begin to shudder, knowing the sensations are now too strong and I need to gentle my mouth.  My tongue swirls around your now softening dick as your chest continues to heave.

As your breathing slows, I move up your body and lay my head on your stomach.  You stretch your body and wrap your arm around me to run your fingers down my spine. I smile into your warm skin, content and fulfilled.

I break the silence finally as I wrap my arm around you and place my hand on your ribs.

“I knew you would like my tongue.”


No comments: