Thursday, July 17, 2014

A Night to Celebrate

All works posted are original stories. As such, they may not be copied or used without author's express permission.





A Night to Celebrate


The sweat is dripping off my chin as we finish up the last song in the set. The five of us thrash out the last few measures of our newest song when the audience starts screaming. We finish big - Dan pounds on the drums while I let out one last wail on my guitar. I raise my head and look around, my eyes scanning the huge crowd that had come out to hear us tonight. Danni is usually up front, away from the blaring speakers but always close. Tonight I’m scanning the edges of the crowd for her.



The fans are screaming as we put down our guitars and reach for our bottles of beer the venue provided. Where the fuck is she? This is our big night! I finally spot her; she’s standing with a group of girls, and from the looks of it she’s flirting, nibbling on the fingernail of her forefinger. Every once in a while she rubs the back of her neck, and she’s swaying her hips slightly. She probably wants to find out what they think of the show. But with her, you never know, I think. She writes something down on a piece of paper then hands it to the curvy brunette standing around with the rest of the women. The woman is young, early-20s, from the looks of it. She’s soft looking with wide eyes and a round face. Her breasts look like they’re trying to escape the low T-shirt and her jeans are a little too tight over her round hips. Danni’s eyes follow the girl as she walks away, and I’m trying not to get pissed. She has a thing for little brunettes, I know.


In the Lotus driving home later, I ask how she liked the show, knowing she hadn’t really been paying attention to the sets or the crowd. When she said it was good, she’s a bit too casual. I feel myself getting pissed off; she knows tonight was a big deal for me and the band, and she’s acting like it’s just another gig. Is she doing it on purpose or is this the way she really feels? I ask myself as I slam the gear into second to take a tight corner. She tosses me a look, but doesn’t say anything. I wonder if that’s how she really feels; after all, she’s been to hundreds of shows, they are bound to get old to her. I feel myself getting pissed off all over again. I try calming down; I’m too keyed up. I plug the ipod into the car and crank up the stereo. The Used’s “Blood On My Hands” comes on, and it matches the mood I’m in. I know I shouldn’t be pissed, shouldn’t be making the tires smoke and squeal. Not that this car can’t take it; it was built for speed, after all. The metallic gray Lotus Esprit had been a gift to myself. I’d finally fucking earned it. She doesn’t say a word, which pisses me off a more.

She hits the button next to her, and her side-door window sinks out of sight. She draws up her impossibly long legs, kicks off her shoes and raises them so that they are resting outside the window. From the corner of my eye I see her take off her panties and throw them out the window. She turns a little in her seat and reaches for the button on my jeans. In three quick motions, my seat is back and the car is thrown in fifth gear. Freeway lights become ribbons of light as we cruise down the road. I’m concentrating on keeping the car between the lines when she presses her cheek into my belly and her soft hands reach into my opened jeans. She wastes no time with the preliminaries. I’d been hard since her panties went out the window a mile or so back; and as she takes me in her mouth, it takes all of my concentration and will to not close my eyes to the bliss.

Her mouth is hot and wet, and her tongue teases and delights and she sets fire low in my spine, building and building to a raging inferno. I want to thrust my cock down her throat; I want to fuck her fabulous, perfect face. She’s urging me on, moving fast and steady, holding my balls in her hand while she repeatedly attempts to swallow me down that long, slender throat.

The orgasm is like an explosion that takes my breath away. I’m coming and coming, great jets of hot mess are hitting the back of her mouth, and through the blur I feel her throat muscles working to swallow every last drop. I’m pulling in great breaths of cold night air, trying not to abandon myself in this perfect moment.

My heart finally stops its attempts of escaping my chest. She is content it seems, to plant soft kisses and occasional licks to my now-soft penis before finally tucking me back into my jeans and buttoning my fly. She keeps her head in my lap, looking up at me with her big, doe eyes. I let my hand drift from the steering wheel to her hair, stroking her gently as I smile down at her.

We finally get to the house. I’m still keyed up, and I want to fuck this woman by my side. As I pull up to the house, there is a strange car in the drive. The headlights from Elise shine into the driver’s side as I pull in next to it; it’s the brunette from the club, and she offers a small smile and gets out of the car. I turn to Danni, waiting for her to say something, to explain exactly what the hell is going on.

“We’re celebrating, Monkey,” she says, excitement in her voice. I continue to stare. I’m obviously not making a crucial connection, and she’s looking at me as if she’s disappointed I’m not remembering.

“This is your big night. We’re going to do something big to celebrate,” she explains, as if she’s answered my question. And then suddenly, she has. I raise my eyebrows in disbelief. If this is what I think it is… my brain has zeroed in on one aspect of this equation, and it’s now ringing loud and clear in my ears.

Silently we start for the porch; I’m in front with the house key, and Danni is making small talk. We enter the living room, and I start for the kitchen. There is no way in fucking hell I’m getting through the rest of this night without a drink or two. Before I leave, Danni quickly introduces me to Missy, our guest. I leave the room to get those drinks, and they are in the living room, chatting away. They’d met at work, and apparently Missy knows quite a bit about me. I look on from the doorway; Danni is sitting down next to the girl, flirting, tells her she’s happy she’s here, and then kisses her lightly. I’m trying not to fidget. Danni continues to kiss her, becoming more aggressive, kissing and licking down the girl’s neck. She reaches up to cup her breast, rubbing her thumb over her nipple, I watch as the brunette, Missy, shudders and closes her eyes.

“Monkey, come over here,” Danni calls to me. I restrain myself from running across the room. I sit on the other side of Missy, leaning over to first kiss my girl, as if asking for permission. Then I lean in to kiss Missy. Missy runs her hand down to my cock. She is enjoying kissing me, and I push my tongue past her sweet, pouty lips. Danni leans down and removes Missy’s hand from my ever-growing cock.

“Missy, you are to lie back and just enjoy. Monkey and I want to share you, you lucky thing. Tonight is a celebration, and you are our trophy.”

I suggest we move to the bedroom, where there is much more room for us to get comfortable. I quickly wonder how to approach the necessities of us getting undressed and into bed, but those minor details seem to fade away under the hurried movements of wet, open-mouth kisses and busy hands.

We lie down on my bed, with Danni and I on either side of Missy. We undress her quickly, kissing and licking at each new patch of exposed flesh. She is smooth and round and incredibly soft to the touch. We each take a breast in our mouth. I pause as I watch Danni sucking on a nipple. I lean over and slowly lick it, as well, and then kiss her, stroking her tongue while the nipple is in between. Missy moans and squirms in the bed.

Danni reaches down and begins stroking Missy’s stomach and ribs, while I begin stroking her legs, from the top of her thigh to her knee, trying to relax her and settle her a bit. She looks up at me while she is licking Missy’s belly button, and I smile and nod. I slowly begin to stroke my cock, impossibly aroused at the sight of my lover feasting on another woman’s body. Danni tells Missy to sit up and instructs her to begin sucking on my cock. As the girl sits up and crawls over to where I’m kneeling, Danni moves behind her and begins petting her, from the top of her spine to the base of her back. After several long strokes, she strays lower, drifting her fingertips over the girl’s raised bottom, beautifully round and pale in the soft light of the room. Danni brings her hand to her mouth and sticks two fingers into her mouth, tonguing and sucking on them, then bringing them out. They are dripping with saliva. She lowers her hand to the girl’s pussy, for Missy moans around my cock. I look over Missy’s back and watch Danni slowly insert her two moistened fingers into Missy’s wet pussy. She slowly begins to pump the fingers in and out of the girl’s body, and in turn, Missy renews her ministrations on my cock with abandon. Danni’s hand strays to her own pussy, her fingers sliding between her folds, teasing her clit as she pumps her fingers more forcefully into Missy’s wet pussy. From the look on Danni’s face, she knows exactly what she is doing to this girl. But I don’t want Danni coming without me being inside her, and I’ve a few ideas of my own.

“Danni, get over here.” She slowly looks away from Missy’s pussy and raises her eyes to me.

“Missy, stop.” I say to the slobbering girl in front of me. I lift her chin as I take my cock from her mouth.

“Up on the pillows,” I order. Missy responds to the firm tone and scrambles to comply.

Danni looks slightly put out at first, but then grins as she lifts the fingers that had been buried in Missy’s cunt to her nose, inhaling deeply before putting them in her mouth and sucking off the sweet juices.

I grab her hand and bring it to my mouth, licking and sucking on her fingers, then kissing her forcefully, shoving my tongue past her surprised mouth to tangle with her tongue, sharing the sweet taste of pussy. I feel Danni’s hand on my cock, but I reach down and remove it.

“Missy’s little cunt tastes so sweet, and I love tasting her on your tongue.” I glance up at Missy on the pillows. One hand is covering her breast, plucking at her nipples as her other hand is buried deep in her folds, stroking her clit over and over.

“Go eat her. Make her come with that perfect mouth of yours.”

Her eyes glazed over as she moved to lie down between Missy’s luscious round thighs.

“Up on your knees, babe,” I say as I move closer to the gorgeous women in my bed. Danni, whose mouth was about to cover Missy’s pretty pink lips, looked back at me. She nodded slowly and raised herself. She lowered her mouth to Missy, and the girl shrieked. Danni was leaning on her elbows, her hands on the brunette’s thighs, holding her wide open for that full mouth and wide tongue. I watch for a moment and she begins lapping the pussy of the other woman in our bed. Had she not already given me a mind-blowing orgasm earlier in the car, I’d have blown right then and there. Seeing her mouth move over a woman’s vagina, when it had so recently moved over my cock was almost too much to watch. I know exactly how she uses her tongue to incite pleasure and ignite a fire in the pit of my stomach. Missy is rotating her hips on the bed, half attempting to escape what I’m sure are Danni’s overwhelming attention while still wanting more. Missy is panting and moaning, and it is sexy as fuck.

Looking away from the amazing sight, determined to make this fucking last, I turn my attention to the gorgeous ass in front of my cock. Because of the tilt of her hips, her pussy is open, and I drag my cock through her lips, wetting myself and driving her higher. I rub my glans over her clit, and she squeals into the girl’s pussy, the vibrations of which make Missy yelp. I position my cock at her entrance and thrust sharply, burying myself to the hilt. She stiffens, and I pause to let her body adjust to my hard shaft. I begin flexing my hips slowly, burying myself deep before slowly dragging my cock along the walls of her clenched pussy, hot and wet and soft, until only the head is nestled inside, then surge forward again. She exhales loudly through her nose as she continues feasting on Missy’s pussy. She’s stuffed three fingers in the girl’s cunt and has her thumb up her bottom. My bedroom was filled with whimpering and deep breathing the wet slapping of balls to cunt. I leaned forward and covered Danni’s pussy with my hand, my fingers rubbing her as she taught me. She shrieks then and clenches my cock tighter inside her.

Missy comes first, crying out loudly as her back and hips arch off the bed. Danni lifts her mouth from the girl, and I begin drilling her tight pussy with my engorged cock. I tilt my hips slightly and a surprised “oh” escapes her wet lips. I grip her hips tighter, knowing I’ll leave small bruises on her flesh and begin thrusting sharper and faster than ever. I feel my balls draw up tightly against my body, and I know I’m going to come soon. But not yet, my lover will come first. Not breaking rhythm, I begin plucking at her clit, never stopping or giving her time to recover, and the intensity of my fingers on her clit with my cock in her pussy sends her over the edge. I don’t slow up as she begins to quiver and drops her head to the bed, no longer able to hold herself up on her elbows. She is impossibly tight around me, but I continue to thrust. Then the explosion happens, and I see stars. I come over and over, and her wet pussy becomes even wetter with my sticky mess, the squelching sounds as I continue to piston in and out of her body only serving to drag out the mind-numbing orgasm. My eyes are squeezed tight as I manage just barely to hang on to my control.

Finally, I’m spent, and I slow then stop moving. I lower my head and open my eyes. Missy is lying with her eyes closed, her breathing still heavy. Her legs are crossed and her hand covers her sex, but a wide smile graces her lips.

We rest, collapsing alongside Missy. We continue to touch, petting occasionally, but not sexually. It is Missy that suggests a shower.

What starts as a sexy shower quickly turns into another fuck session. Danni is up against the shower wall, her one leg balancing on the shower bar. Missy wastes no time sinking to her knees under the heavy downfall of warm water. She is kneeling between us, first taking my cock in that luscious mouth, and then she strokes me while she puts her mouth to Danni’s pussy. Her single-minded concentration tells where her true interest lies, and I am fine with that. I lean over the girl on the floor and kiss my woman, my love. She moans into my mouth then breaks the kiss. We glance down and watch Missy licking and fingering her.

I instruct Missy to stand and brace her hands on the shower wall. Her mouth is not to leave the cunt in front of her nose, I order her. With Missy’s beautiful ass in front of me, I slowly sink my fingers into her pussy, wet and slick. I lubricate my fingers then withdraw. I slide my fingers back along her perineum to her anus, where I begin teasing her, I want to fuck her ass, but I want to make sure she’s up for it. The way she’s wiggling and grunting while sucking on Danni’s clit, I’d say I have no worries. I look around for some lubrication and grab the bottle of baby oil Danni normally uses after her shower. Pouring a little onto my fingers and down the crack of Missy’s ass, I slowly begin working one, then two, fingers in and out of her. Loosening her for the cock that is to come. When she begins working herself back onto my fingers, I slowly withdraw my fingers, running them under the hot water to clean off any mess, pour more oil over my hand and give my cock a few quick pumps, spreading the oil. I grab Missy by the hips and slowly sink into her impossibly hot, tight ass. I can feel her bearing down slightly to make my entry easier, and I pause halfway, giving her time to breath and become accustomed to me. I wait for her to move, and when she does, I sink to the hilt.

I pause, taking in the moment. Here I am, in my shower, Danni is getting her fucking pussy licked and sucked and fingered by this enthusiastic brunette while I have my cock stuffed up the brunette’s ass. I take a deep breath to calm down, then I begin fucking Missy in her ass. It’s not too long that whimpers and moans become squeals and cries. Danni comes, shuddering and shaking, grabbing on to the walls for support, while I’m fingering Missy’s clit and fucking her tight sweet ass. Missy starts quaking and trembling, and I hold her up so she doesn’t fall to the shower floor. I pump my cock into her a few more times before I too am overrun with the mind blowing release that started in my balls and shot to my brain. I slowly withdraw my now-softening member and grin as I see cum dribbling from that small hole. I smoothly turn and finish showering, leaving the women to finish by themselves.

As I towel dry, I look on as Danni and Missy finger each other under the spray of the shower. They are beautiful to watch, sensual and fucking hot. They’re lithe and sinuous in their movements, not sharp and forceful, but not lazy, either. The way they roll their hips and stretch their necks, straining and reaching for their pleasure. I step closer to the shower, happy to watch and offer gentle touches and strokes. They come again, shuddering and gasping and when they’re done, they hold each other loosely in their arms for a moment, then emerge.

We dress, talking casually, then return to the living room. Missy says she can’t stay, which is a secret relief; I don’t want her sharing our bed. We each kiss her goodbye, and as she is walking through the door to leave, she turns and smiles.

“You have my number if ever you’re interested in another night,” she offers.

Danni and I look at each other and smile. I’m in contract negotiations for my first album. Might be a reason to celebrate.


No comments: