Thursday, July 17, 2014

Panties


All works posted are original stories. As such, they may not be copied or used without author's express permission.





Panties

The day had been hotter than hell; the kind of day I love. I spent the afternoon at the pool, soaking up the burning rays of the sun so now, walking in the house, I smell like coconut suntan oil and chlorine. I wish they made a perfume combining these two smells.  I go into the kitchen and over to the fridge, grabbing a couple bottles of beer. I open one immediately, taking several mouthfuls before I finally lower the bottle and continue on to the bathroom for a shower.  If it weren’t for having to get the chlorine out of my hair, I wouldn’t bother with a shower at all.

I begin to strip as I walk through the house, pulling the soft white cotton shirt over my head.  I throw my towels and shirt in the hamper in the bathroom and turn the shower on before peeling off my swimsuit.  I hang the suit up for now; I’ll rinse it later. I take a few more swigs of beer. I’m not much of a beer drinker; normally, I only drink it during the summer at block parties and cookouts. But after an afternoon at the pool and what I have planned for later, one or two beers are perfect.


By the time I’m done washing, I’m hot again, so I turn down the hot so that the water is mostly cool on my skin. I lean my head back under the steady downpour, letting the water slick its way over my skull and down my back. I like how my nipples perk under the coo stream.  Finally stepping from the tub, I quickly dry off and start applying lotion so that my skin stays soft.

The air conditioner is running full blast in my bedroom window, fighting back against the heat from the late-afternoon sun.  I finished the first bottle of beer, and now open the second. I walk naked over to my dresser and open my panty drawer, smiling when I spot my new purchase I brought home the other night from the mall.

I love buying panties: bikinis, thongs, G-strings and boy shorts; it doesn’t matter, I love them all.  These are pink cotton bikinis covered with lace and a little bow.  I finger them, loving the way the material feels, and I wonder what your reaction will be when you see them. It’s going to be a couple more months until you’re home from overseas, but I bought them for you.  The panties also came with a cami and white stockings with pink bows.

I start laughing; loving the wicked idea that I was finally pulling off.

Taking them out of the drawer, I slip them on. I smooth them over my hips and ass then run my fingers down over my freshly shaved pussy, loving the way the combination of cotton and lace and soft skin.  I turn on the iPod charging in the dock, and Timbaland’s beats fill the room. I begin moving to the pounding rhythm as I finish my beer.  Four songs later, I reach for the camera.

I strike a pose, then another. And another. Holding my breast. Fingers inside my panties. Panties pushed to the side.  I fall onto the bed, the camera bouncing slightly next to me.  Another song comes on, and it reminds me of you.  This Sex is on Fire, by the Kings of Leon. I close my eyes and think of you taking photos of me lying on my bed while I’m waiting for you to kiss me. To fuck me.

My hand moves over my breasts, squeezing them, pulling at my nipples. I smile, picturing you standing over me on the bed, your cock getting hard as you watch me behind the camera lens, loving how the pink material looks caught between my white tummy and my tanned thighs.  I stick a finger in my mouth; tonguing it, getting it wet then rub my nipples, shivering slightly as they tighten even further in the cool air.  I linger, prolonging the moment my fingers skim down my rib cage and stomach and find my panties.

My skin is soft and smooth, and even though they are my own fingers, I’m still ticklish enough to suck in my tummy as they trail down, skimming my belly button.  I play with the lacy edges of the panties; slipping the tip of my finger beneath.  I grab the camera again. I cover my pussy with fingers then begin rubbing; my finger running up and down my slit, dampening the scrap of material. I take a photo of the damp patch.

I tease myself for several more minutes, snapping photos, imagining the camera in one hand while you’re rubbing your cock with your other.  Finally I slip my fingers inside my panties. My pussy is hot and wet, and I pump my two fingers in and out, hard and fast. My hips arch off the bed.  I want you to see me, to watch me wearing my new pink panties, rubbing my clit and sticking my fingers up my cunt, fantasizing they’re yours.

It doesn’t take long for me to come hard, the electricity exploding from my clit, leaving me panting and whispering your name. I leave my fingers inside me while delicious shudders wrack my body.  My pussy clenches around my fingers, and I feel my juices running over my fingers and soaking into the material that had been pushed to the side.

I withdraw my fingers and move the now quite wet panties back in place. I take a photo of my fingers, shiny and sticky, resting above the soaked panties, then take another as I put my sticky fingers in my mouth, sucking and licking and cleaning them off.  I set the camera down and slowly remove the panties, leaving the white stockings still on. The panties are quite messy, and I bring them to my nose to smell the sweet, musky scent of my pussy and cum. I grab the camera once more and take another photo of me naked now, with the panties smashed into my nose and in my mouth, my lips pursed as if I’m sucking the wetness.

I can’t wait to mail the dirty panties and the memory card from the camera to him. I hope he sends me a pair of his.

 

No comments: