Thursday, July 17, 2014

My Girl


All works posted are original stories. As such, they may not be copied or used without author's express permission.



My Girl


The air conditioner is humming so loudly in the window I almost didn't hear the knock on the door. It's been so unrealistically hot for this time of the year that I was able to coerce the landlord into putting in the ancient machine. Living in the attic of an old house that's been converted into student apartments means that I'm never too cold in the winter, but the end of spring term can't come fast enough.
Who the fuck is knocking? I think nastily as I shuffle across the hard wooden floor. I jerk the door open and am surprised to see Lucy standing in the doorway.

"I thought you were leaving for home today," I say a bit gruffly as I motion her to come in. She walks in, shutting the door behind her and looking around. She'd never been here because I'd never invited her. Not that I hadn't thought about it or wanted to; but I figured she’d never be interested in me as more than a friend, and I wasn't going to drive myself crazy seeing her in my place.

I motion for her to have a seat on the couch while I fall into my old recliner. I don't need the distraction of seeing her here, not when I'll be taking off with my girlfriend in a couple of days. Christ, she's gorgeous, I say for the millionth time in my head. Long, straight blonde hair, soft green eyes and a body that was long and lean. Some might think she was too skinny, but I just kept imagining those mile-long legs wrapped around me and...

"What brings you by?" I ask.

"You didn't think I'd forget your birthday, did you, Dan?" Oh fuck. . Last semester we found out we shared birthdays, which means today is hers, as well. I hadn't thought to get her anything; I mean, just because I want to fuck her senseless doesn't mean I owe her a present, or anything.

Then I see the gift bag and realize she brought me a present. The name on the bag read Studentlingerie.com.

Oh hell, I think. Lingerie? Did she buy ME some...? I avoid looking at it and say as cheerfully as I can, “Happy birthday, Luce. Got plans for tonight?”

She blushes and looks down at the package. Why is she blushing? The question zips around in my head, and I'm not sure I want to know the answer. She grabs the bag and stands, walking over to me and kneels at my feet. I'm startled that she's so close, that she didn't just hand it to me, she felt she had to be near me.. Looking up at me, her cheeks a pretty pink, she smiles a little shyly and says, “I was kind of thinking we could share this.” She brings out a box wrapped in tissue paper and hands it to me, then sits back on her heels and waits for me to open it. I feel my face flush with embarrassment and pleasure. Quickly tearing at the paper I'm stunned at what I've unwrapped. Erotic Fantasy 10 Piece Kit??

“Wow, Lucy...” I stop, not knowing what to say. She wants us to share this? She rises quickly to her knees and leans forward; her soft breasts beneath her cotton shirt almost touch my chest.

“I know you're leaving in a couple of days,” she begins quietly, “and I figured if I didn't tell you now, I wouldn't get the chance. I like you.” With that statement, she presses her beautiful lush lips to mine. They are softer than I'd imagined them, warm and moist, and with a soft moan, I open my mouth, letting my tongue stroke the seam, urging her to part her lips and let me in.

She wraps those long arms wrap around me completely, enclosing me in a snug cage and my arms go around her, pulling her closer. Her mouth is sweet; her lips taste tangy from the flavored lip-gloss she always wears while her tongue tastes of sweetened tea. I come to my senses a long minute later and pull back. Her neck is flushed and her eyes bright with what I think is desire.

“Lucy, are you sure about this?” not just asking about the box of toys I hold in my hand.

She smiles and her voice happy, “Oh yes, I'm sure. I've seen you looking at me and figured maybe you thought you weren't my type or something silly like that.” She leans in to swipe my lips with hers before backing away. “But you are my type. At least it feels right, when I'm with you. I like the way you look, the way you walk and talk and laugh. And I've wanted to kiss you forever!” The last she says in a rush of breath, as if she's confessing and in a rush to get it over with.

“But sharing this...” I begin. “I mean, it's one thing to want to kiss me and another altogether to share something like this... You know I have a girlfriend, right? I mean, you're right. I want to fuck you into my bed,” I say crudely, already loving the way she blushes and the catches in her breath, “but I never thought you were even remotely interested, or I'd never have hooked up with Mar...” I stop myself before I say my girl's name.

Lucy's face took on a very determined look. “Look Dan, I know you like me, and I like you. We're going to be apart for the whole summer! Let's just give this,” she says, eying the package, “and us a chance.”

I stand quickly, catching her under her arms and pull her up with me. She's as tall as me, and I like it. I lean in and catch her lips again. The kiss is urgent, full of promise and excitement. I let my free hand slide up her arm, across her shoulder and neck to cup her jaw gently, letting my thumb caress her soft skin. She shifts her hips slightly so that my leg is between hers and she begins rubbing herself on my upper thigh while her hands clutch my arms. I slide my hand from her face, down her chest to her breast, squeezing, pressing her nipple into the palm of my hand before catching it between my thumb and index finger, pinching and tugging. She whimpers and grinds on my leg again.

I push her back, and for a moment she stands still, a look of uneasiness crossing her face. I smile to reassure her.

“My bedroom is through that doorway,” nodding behind her. “I want to clean up a little,” I end a little sheepishly. She laughs and turns from me, almost, but not quite, skipping into my bedroom. I head into the bathroom and shut the door, leaning against it heavily.

I take a quick shower and afterwards pad through the apartment, putting on a T-shirt and shorts from the stack of laundry in the little room off the kitchen. On my way back, I grab a couple of batteries.

Soon, I walk into the bedroom. The shades have been drawn, making the room a soft orange against the sun and heat. She's lying on my bed, the bed I where I've laid for countless nights since we met, thinking of her, making myself cum to the image of her. She'd been looking over one of the books stacked on the bedside table, but when she lifts her head, she frowns slightly, looking confused.  I climb onto my bed and lie down next to her, wrapping my arm around her and pulling her to me for a kiss.

She strokes the soft cotton of my shirt. “Why are you wearing clothes?” She whispers in a hurt tone.

I kiss her again and stroke her hair, loving the feel of the silky strands through my fingers. “The toys are for us to share, right?” When she nods, I smile, letting my hand slide to her breast once more, tracing my fingers over her soft flesh. Her soft skin prickles with excitement, and her nipple hardens. Unable to resist I lower my mouth to it and flick my tongue, feeling it stiffen even more. I close my mouth over it and draw it into my mouth, over and over, increasing the suction and she thrusts her chest into my face while her fingers grip my head. Her gasp shoots straight to my groin.

 As her hands stroke my chest and arms, I push her onto her back. “My birthday present will be pleasing you,” I say against her soft belly. “I want to make you cum, I want to watch you as you get off and know I'm the one to do it.”

She rests her head on my pillow, her hair spread out beneath her, and I know I'll remember this moment forever. I reach for the vibe and slip on one of the textured sheaths. Turning it on low, I rub it over her neck and shoulders and watch goose bumps rise. I drag it down over her breasts, teasing her puckered nipples and the delicate flesh beneath her breasts. I tickle her ribs and dip into her belly button. All the while I'm kissing and licking my way down her body. I climb between her legs, nudging them apart with my shoulders, then pushing them still wider with my hand.

A strip of blonde hair rests atop the most perfect pussy I've ever seen. Her plump labia parts like the petals of a flower, revealing her hood and clitoris, already swollen. I blow gently on her heated skin, giving her one last opportunity to stop me before we take this next step. She in turn thrusts into my face, urging me on. I look up at her; her eyes are closed and her fingers are twisting and pulling on her stiff nipples. I lick her from her vagina to her clit, sliding my tongue along her folds, tasting her sweetness. I do it again, then again, pressing a little harder each time. With two fingers, I gently spread her lips and begin flicking my tongue quickly, over and over across the small knot, letting it roll over my stiff tongue before latching on to it and draw it in my mouth. Her squeal of surprise and pleasure is an electric shock down by back.

Reaching blindly for the small bottle of lube on the table beside the bed, I apply some to the toy.  I place the vibrator near her small opening and run it up and down, letting her get used to the weight and texture. Placing it at her opening again, I once more begin licking and sucking on her tender flesh. Her cries and moans spur me on and I begin to slowly slide the toy inside, inch by inch until she begins pushing against it, impaling herself on it until it sheathed fully inside her.

The sight of her pussy with the toy shoved deep inside it makes me crazed, and I begin plunging the toy in and out of her, slowly at first, then faster as if it were a cock, my cock, sinking into her over and over. I plunge the toy in deep, pressing upwards towards her G-spot and hold it there, enjoying her gasps and stuttered words of praise, her pleas for me to keep going, to let her cum. When I increase the vibration of the toy and plunge again, she screams, the muscles in her thighs tense, and her back arches; then she begins to shake and tremble.

I slow my movements, gently bathing her pussy now in small kisses and licks, until she is lying limp on the bed and panting.  I remove the toy completely and set it aside, letting my tongue take its place, lapping at her, swallowing her taste, while my hands stroke and pet her, calming her.

I crawl back up the bed to lie besides her, kissing her once more before tucking her head into my shoulder as she snuggles around me.

“Still think I'm your type?” I ask teasingly.

Her hand snakes down my shorts and slides her fingers along my sodden pussy. “I know you're my type, Danielle.”

 

No comments: