Thursday, July 17, 2014

Switch

All works posted are original stories. As such, they may not be copied or used without author's express permission.






Switch



We’ve been talking about this for weeks, about the switch. I know what you want to do, what you want me to do. I never agreed or declined the request, but I’ve been thinking and planning; and while I’ve been doing that, I’ve also been fantasizing about what it would be like to be the one in control for once, to take charge and have you willingly submit to me.



I trust you implicitly; I always have. To know that the trust is returned is a heady feeling, an empowering feeling. I’ve not told you that I made my decision or that tonight will be the night. I’m almost giddy with anticipation, or I would be, if I weren’t so nervous. To know that tonight I will be the one responsible for all of your pleasure, it is an immense responsibility, one I’m taking very seriously. And it was only in planning this night for you that I’ve come to know that responsibility fully. I am in awe that you shoulder it so effortlessly, that you are able to see to my pleasure so single-mindedly, putting your needs second to mine. I love you more than I can often express, but tonight, I will try.

I greet you at the door as I usually do, ready to take your coat and help you off with your shoes. Dinner is warming on the table and your drink is waiting, just as it is every day. It is the end of your workweek and the beginning of mine. I take my duty of caring for you very seriously. Our relationship satisfies us completely, but for the past few months, you’ve been under a tremendous amount of stress. Pressure at work and from your family and friends and other outside sources have entered into our home, tilting the balance of needs. Tonight, you need me to be the strong one, the one on whom the responsibility rests. I will take that challenge and meet it, for I love you.

We slip into our usual routine effortlessly, talking about the day’s events and our plans for the weekend. It is our custom that, when dinner has been cleared away and our after-dinner drink has been enjoyed, I take my leave to prepare for the evening. This normally includes a shower, removal of body hair and an enema. As they are too much a part of my routine, I neglect nothing; however, this night will be different.

Instead of coming to you, naked and wearing nothing but my collar, I enter our bedroom and lay out your outfit for the evening, including those things that I purchased especially for you and your needs. When I finish, I sit quietly at the edge of our bed. You will come looking for me, of course. Usually this display of defiance would mean an extra “punishment,” one I would especially look forward to, but not this night. When you enter the room, I stand respectfully; some habits are hard to ignore. But instead of approaching you and dropping to my knees, I stay where I am. Without breaking eye contact, I reach behind me and slowly, painfully remove my collar. Your eyes widen, and a quick look of panic crosses your face. You know and understand the significance of me removing my collar in your presence, but I smile, hoping it reassures you. You smile uncertainly in return, and then your eyes dart to the bed. Your smile becomes wide and genuine when you see what has been prepared.

I hand you the collar, which you take reverently and place on the chest near the door; it’s usual home. You return to stand in front of me, and for long moments you gaze into my face. My impression, however, is that you are searching for acceptance inside yourself, not in my face. Finally, with a voice soft and alight with pleasure, you ask, “What would you have me do, Mistress?”

I search your face, looking for some small sign of displeasure. I am more familiar with your face and expressions than I am my own. There is nothing but love and happiness shining through, and I smile again, relieved.

“Prepare yourself. Shower, shaving your scrotum and anus. Trim your pubic hair, and then give yourself an enema. Everything you will need is in our bathroom. You have twenty minutes.” I say the last in a shaky breath. You normally keep yourself well groomed, so you will not expend too much time with shaving. The enema, on the other hand, will take the longest, but I’ve no worries. You will finish within the allowed time. You eagerly scoop the items off the bed and hustles into our bathroom.

Nineteen minutes later you emerge, pale with a light sheen of sweat on your forehead and neck. You come to stand in front of me and begin to kneel when I place my hand on your shoulder. You look up at me and smile briefly.

”Are you alright? Do you need a few minutes’ rest before we begin?” I will not give up my plans for the evening, and I know you would be disappointed if I did. I asked you the same question you had asked me so long ago on our first night together.

“No, Mistress,” you answer, your voice quivering lightly, repeating the same answer I’d given.

I smile. Gathering my courage, I take a step back then circle you slowly as you stand motionless. You look amazing. The leather trousers fit like a second skin, sitting low on your hips. Your body is meant for adoration, with your wide shoulders and chest. Your flat stomach and lean hips demand worship. As I stand behind you, I trail a finger from the base of your neck, down your spine to the top of the leather. You shiver slightly but do not move. I have not provided you with a collar; I would never expect my Master to wear a collar, not matter how briefly. The soft, leather cuffs with silver rings and soft leather slippers complete your costume.

“You look amazing, pet.” I’d settled on this moniker when I’d made the decision to go through with this. You refer to me as “kitten,” and I wanted something similar. You seem pleased with the affectionate term, for you square your shoulders, standing a bit taller.

“Follow me.”

We leave our bedroom, and I lead you into our playroom. In actuality, it is merely a spare bedroom, which you have modified over the years to meet our needs. I lead you to the middle of the room. The room is softly lit and smells fresh and clean. It is also climate controlled and set cooler than the rest of the house. There are several hooks and rings attached to the walls, usually discretely hidden beneath pieces of art or acting as anchors for wall hangings. They serve a dual role, of course. I have prepared this room as usual, removing all objects from the walls so that I may take advantage of whatever I please. I’ve decided on a series of events for this evening; none so arduous or intense as those you usually have prepared for me, but then, this is my arena, not yours. Still, you will know the full measure of desire and pleasure that can be experienced here. We have switched roles for tonight; I am now the Dominant, and you are my submissive.

I take your hand and lead you to the wall opposite the door. Once there, I link the wrist cuffs together then bring them over your head and attach them to a hook attached to a chain anchored to a ring high above your head. The ring is mounted on the wall, into a stud so that it cannot be pulled out, no matter what strain or force is applied.

I position you facing the middle of the room, your arms stretched over your head. The chain is short and taught.

“All right, pet?” I ask. While you have done this to me countless times, this is your first time experiencing these sensations, and I want you to enjoy the process as much as me.

“Yes, Mistress. Thank you.” You answer, and I hear excitement in your voice. Your eyes are bright. Even with your head bowed respectfully, you are taller than me and look down at me. I smile up at you, and reach up on tiptoes for a kiss. It is a leisurely kiss, nibbling on your bottom lip, swiping my tongue across your mouth. You open to me, and I push my tongue past your lips to rub against yours. For long moments we enjoy the feel of our tongues rubbing and dancing against each other’s.

I withdraw, breathless. Taking a step back, I reach behind me and take off the white cloth that drapes over a low table. Underneath are several items, including a long feather. I reach for it, turning around to let you see what I am holding. I brush it across my cheek and smile. On our first night together, you used a feather to calm me and excite me, so I shall do the same.

You smile but say nothing, for the same rules that apply to me in this room now apply to you, as I’ve reminded you. Our safe word is the only word that may be uttered unbidden from your mouth, besides “thank you.” Anything you want to say, he must first ask permission. While you may cry out in pleasure or in pain, but he may not speak.

I first run the feather across your check, and you turn to it, enjoying the soft caress. All too soon, however, you are squirming as it trails lightly across your shoulders and down the underneath sides of your arms to your sides. Over and over the feather crosses your chest and stomach, and while you whimper and groan, you make no other sound. I stop, granting you a quick reprieve, then set the feather aside and begin using my fingers, instead. You flinch when you feel my skin touch your now heated flesh. I lightly rake my fingernails down your side, and you squirm in an effort to escape my touch. I pause, not saying a word, but look at you. That attempt at escape has earned a punishment. You look a bit sheepish but smile before lowering your head in a respectful bow.

I lower your arms, release the wrist cuffs and encourage you to roll and stretch your shoulders and neck, easing the muscles. I run my hands lightly over the damp skin of your shoulders and arms, gently squeezing and massaging to easy any lingering discomfort. I quietly praise you for trying to please me then carefully remind you that your attempt to escape my touch has earned you a punishment.

I direct you to the desk where you usually sit when paying monthly household expenses. Long ago you told me that it pleases you to sit at the desk and remember paddling me or fucking me on this desk, that you can smell my sweat and tears and even my womanly essence when you close your eyes. I search your face briefly and once again I see excitement and willingness to submit. I hope to offer you another memory for when you next sit here and close your eyes.

Before having you face the desk, I take a moment to once more run my fingers down your chest, lightly grazing your nipple with my fingernail and your response is telling. Your sharp intake of breath as you draw in your stomach makes me smile. I take several long moments to play with each, lightly pulling and pinching them, making the hard pebbles elongated. On the corner of the desk is a box that I prepared earlier. Leaning over, I quickly open the lid and draw two small nipple clamps. Your eyes widen as you see the small shiny clips.

“These are the most gentle clips I’ve found, pet. They are meant for pleasure and only a little pain. You will enjoy them,” I say softly, and your shoulders relax, and you exhale a content-sounding sigh. I place my mouth over a darkened nipple to lick and kiss the sensitive nub. From the corner of my eyes, I see your hand clench at your side, and as a reward for your self-restraint, I begin sucking on the tender flesh, drawing into my mouth with my lips and tongue. As the flesh slips from my mouth, I take it between my thumb and forefinger, rolling the reddened bit quickly before applying the clip. You gasp, but say nothing. I am pleased with your submission, and I moment of shock runs through me as I discover the thrill of taking charge. Leisurely, I continue on to your other nipple.

I stand back and admire my work. Although I am naked for your pleasure, I know that I stand taller, prouder. My breasts are flushed and my own nipples are puckered in arousal. As you so often have done, I let my hand trail down to my sex, allowing my fingers to slide between my slick folds and rub against my clit. For a moment I stimulate myself as I’ve often seen you do with your own long, stiff cock. I look as you watch me pleasure myself, knowing this night you are without the ability to stop me from doing as I wish. For our pleasure, I bend my knees slightly and tilt my hips so that you may better view my fingers as they plunge inside my wet pussy. I fuck myself for long moments, rubbing my clit continuously. You look as if you are ready to order me to stop, and that spurs me on. I was only intending to tease myself in order to stimulate you further, but to remind us both of whose the Dominant tonight, I continue stimulating my clit, watching you the entire time until I experience my first orgasm of the evening. I gasp and close my thighs tightly, trapping my hand inside my cunt, as the delicious flames wash over me.

I am slow to regain my composure, and I can easily experience another mind-blowing release just from the look on your face; your eyes are trained on my hands and pussy, and if this were any other night, I would have just set myself up for a prolonged punishment. Instead, a very satisfied smile crosses my face as I regain composure and walk to you. I raise my hand to your face.

“Smell my fingers, pet.” I say firmly. They are wet and sticky with my fluids, and a look of intense desire burns in your eyes as you slowly lower your face to my hand. You dutifully smell my fingers, and a small groan escapes your lips. As your reward for showing restraint, I run my fingers across your lips.

“Clean them,” I whisper. You take the fingers in your mouth, running your tongue over and between my fingers, back and forth across my skin, cleaning them, letting my taste linger in your mouth.

I withdraw them then and let the wet fingers trail down your chest to bump the clips attached to your tender flesh. It has only been a few minutes; they may stay on longer, even though you are a novice to the stimulation, before true pain sets in. You inhale sharply, sucking in your stomach once more, as I flick at the clips. I smile; I’m pleased with the results of my plans for our evening thus far.

I let my eyes wander down now to the one area of your body I have ignored until now. You are hard and straining inside your leather trousers. The trousers lace close, instead of buttons or zippers. I quickly remove the leather laces, and when done, the front gapes open, releasing your hard cock.

You look magnificent. You’re wearing the cock ring you found in the bathroom; your heavy balls and shaft are enclosed inside the leather ring. I chose this one in particular for the ease of removal. I reach out and take you in my hand, gently stroking your hot flesh. I let my fingers trail to the soft skin of your sac, rubbing lightly. I quickly check the ring itself. It is my responsibility to make sure it is worn correctly, that your skin will not be irritated or rubbed sore by wearing it improperly. You groan again and let your head fall back. I fight back a grin.

Taking a step back, I tell you to turn around and bring your hands behind you. As you stand now facing your desk, I cuff your wrists behind your back. I admire your naked back and leather-covered buttocks as I lightly trail my hands over your back and down your spine before pulling the leather over your hips and down your legs to your ankles.

“Bend over, pet. Rest your face on the desk.” My hand is on your back as you slowly bend forward, doing as I bid. Your back is parallel with the desk, and your feet are planted as wide as the leather trousers around your ankles will allow. Your buttocks are perfect - hard and round. I remind you again of the reason for the punishment. Quickly walking to the low table, I select a leather paddle. While it will sting, it is more flexible and will strike a wider expanse of flesh, thereby reducing the impact to one small area. I return to you, and with my hand on your lower back, ask if you are ready.

“Yes, thank you, Mistress,” you whisper hoarsely.

“Count, then, pet.” With that, I draw back my arm to strike you, my Master. The sound is quite loud, and for a moment, I am startled by it. Had I hurt you? You flinch, and then through clench teeth, you begin to count tersely, “One.”

I look down at your now pink skin. I had not struck too hard, after all. I relax my shoulders and feel the tension evaporate with each swing of the paddle.

“Two.”

Your bottom is now nicely pink. I alternate sides, never landing a strike the same place, but never so varied that it is unexpected.

“Three.”

After each slap of the paddle against your flesh, I lightly rub my palm over you, enjoying the heat of your skin. I scratch lightly, and you jump slightly and grunt. I do it again, and again you grunt. You enjoyed it.

“Four.”

This time, I start at the top of your rounded flesh and draw my nails down to the sensitive patch just beneath the swell of muscle, where bottom meets thigh. You sway ever so slightly.

“Five.”

I stand back now and admire the view. Your cheeks are not bright red, merely pink, for I refrained from striking you with real intensity, wanting you to feel pleasure in the sting, not pain. My tolerance is much higher than yours, and I don’t want to cause too much discomfort come morning.

I place the paddle next to your face on the desk. Your eyes are closed and you are breathing deeply through your nose and our your mouth, as if to steady yourself.

“All right, pet?”

“Yes, thank you, Mistress,” you respond, your voice shaking slightly.

I reach for the box again and retrieve the next item to be introduced tonight. It is an anal plug, not too small that you won’t notice, but not too large that it will cause you pain. I also take out the small bottle of lubrication that I favor for my personal pleasure. I put the plug close to your face.

“Do you see what I have for you, pet?” I ask, and I’m sure you hear the excitement in my voice. Your eyes pass between the plug and my face, and you smile.

“Thank you, Mistress,” you say, and your openness and willingness to please me opens my heart, it is over-flowing with love and respect for you, that you would do this for us. You somehow knew that I also needed this night, when I had never even so much as entertained an idea. Your attention to the smallest details of my wants and needs amazes and humbles me.

“You’re welcome,” I offer softly, smiling at the knowledge that I am pleasing you.

“Open your mouth.” I place it next to your lips, and you open your mouth, drawing it into that warm, wet place that offers sublime pleasure in a mere kiss. You work your lips and tongue over the plug, lubricating it with your saliva. I remove it from your mouth and bring it to mine, putting into my mouth next, mixing my saliva with yours. I move to stand behind you. You’re tense. The muscles in your back are bunched, and your buttocks are clenched. Even your legs are stiff. I reach between your legs to caress your cock, relieved to find you are still rock hard, your glans moist with drops of sticky wetness. I want nothing more than to drop to my knees and take you in my mouth, but work is far from over, and I’ve more tasks to complete.

I place the anal plug back in my mouth to keep it wet, and while I roll it in my mouth like a lollipop, I begin running my fingernails up and down your back, scratching gently at first, gradually applying more pressure as I run them from your shoulders to the backs of your thighs. I press my thighs and pussy against you, willing you to feel the wetness of my desire. I brush back and for against you, much like you rub your cock against the back of my thighs and ass before you plunge yourself into a waiting orifice. I look at the bright red lines criss-crossing your back and buttocks, and now as I use my fingertips in retrace them softly, I hear you sigh and you sink a little further into the desk. I’m pleased with my success at relaxing you. I can now proceed.

I drop to my knees behind you, place my hands on your reddened cheeks and caress them. You relax a little further, and removing the plug from my mouth, I lean forward to kiss the pink, warm skin. I muzzle my face against you, and I feel you shift slightly, as if to signal me to get on it with. My slap causes you to jump slightly, and the three more slaps that land in quick succession have you blowing out a great lungful of air.

I caress you again, and then spread you lightly to plant open mouth kisses around your anus until I finally begin licking you in earnest, intent on relaxing your tight muscle enough so that it will accept the plug. From the way you are grunting and tensing, you are enjoying my ministrations, and I renew my efforts until I can slip my tongue past the hard muscle. I quickly apply a bit of lube to the anal plug and press it to your entrance. While I slowly, but insistently push against your opening, I also stroke your buttocks and thighs until the plug slips inside. I pause for the space of a heartbeat then begin pushing it inside you until it is fully seated inside. I roll back on my knees and stand. The plug’s base looks so pretty pressed against your tender flesh, and I run my hand back and forth, giving you several moments to adjust to the feel of it inside you. I hear your short, sharp breaths, and as I cover the base of the plug with the palm of my hand and apply pressure against it, pushing it into you slightly. A light whimper escapes your lips.

“How does it feel, pet?”

“Wonderful, Mistress,” you say weakly, you voice high and breathless.

“It looks beautiful,” I praise. I grab your firm buttocks and shake them lightly, moving the plug inside of you, and you let out a pleasurable groan. I grab the base of the plug and twist, causing a loud grunt to escape your lips. I smile and tug at the plug, easing the round bulb past your anal ring slowly, the reinsert it. You sink into the desk, and your ass muscles relax. I begin fucking your ass with the plug, slowly at first, then with more speed and intensity, until you begin backing into it, meeting it. I surge the plug forward forcefully, and loud groan fills the room. I push the plug in deeper until it is sits full inside you.

“Time to stand now, pet. I’m going to remove the clamps.”

You straighten and turn slowly. I reach up and remove the clamps. You let out a grateful sounding moan, and I spend minutes tending to your sore nipples with my mouth and tongue. For now they are red and flattened, but soon they will regain their shape, although the soreness will linger.

I lead you to the chaise that runs alongside a wall opposite the room. You slow and stop in front of the piece of furniture, and I walk behind you, releasing and removing the cuffs. As I move about, I make sure to rub your cock or brush my hand or hip against your pink, spanked bottom. The chaise is covered in a soft, plush material that caresses your bottom as you lie down, just as the firmness of the cushion will drive the plug further into your tight bottom.

Another low moan escapes your lips as you settle, and I look down – your cock is harder and more swollen than I’d ever remember seeing. Your head is glistening with your lubrication and I fight the instinct to drop to my knees and beg to take you into my mouth. But tonight is for you, and my responsibility is more important than my desire. You’re lying flat on your back, and I quickly place a small pillow under your head before I swing my leg over your chest. I rest my frame on your ribcage so that you’ve an unobstructed view of my pussy. I raise myself slightly and press my flesh to your nose.

“Smell me, breathe me in,” I saw in a low, even voice. I look down my body as I kneel above you, and you raise your eyes to mine, they are hard and shining – this look is one I recognize; your restraint is reaching its limit, usually signaling an end to our play and my torment and the beginning of glorious fucking. But not tonight.

I bump your nose with the top of my mons, and you inhale deeply, taking in the scent of my desire for you. Your nostrils flare as I gently bump you again. I shift forward, aligning my pussy over your mouth and lower myself.

“Lick me.” My cunt covers your mouth completely as you set about your task, and from deep inside my vaginal walls, I feel myself growing impossibly wetter, clenching and spasming as my release begins to grow. I hold still above you as your busy mouth licks and sucks and caresses that place that was marked as your property so long ago. Determined to not loose my focus, I reach behind me for your cock and begin stroking. You moan into my pussy, and the vibrations against my swollen clit push me over the edge. I begin quaking and my hand stills, holding tight onto your cock like a lifeline. You begin lapping gently, swallowing. I pull back and look down, your mouth and chin are shiny with my juices, and I stare hard, knowing now how I look to you, on my knees, my face and neck covered in your semen.

I lean low to delicately lick your face and lips, taking my flavor into my mouth, creamy and musky and slightly salty. I sit up, smiling. You’re breathing hard, watching, waiting to see what will come next. I grin wider, knowing it will not be you. I raise myself onto my knees once more, taking my weight off your upper body only to lower myself slowly onto your glistening cock, standing stiff, waiting for me. This is a position I am never in; tonight, I am able to see to my own pleasure, as well as yours.

“Do not move, pet.” I am staring into your eyes, and I know you are struggling to remain still, fighting against your very nature and instinct, to take over, to take control. I begin rocking slowly, using my internal muscles to squeeze and release your hard length inside of me, feeling every inch of you, every bump and ridge. I tilt my hips slightly and feel the end of your cock rub against my sweet spot, causing me to rock faster. I begin lifting and falling on your penis as I try to take more and more of you into me. You head is thrown back, your eyes closed. Your hands are clenched at your sides as a ragged breath escapes your lips. Your face and neck are flushed and sweat is building on your chest from the exertion of holding back. I reach between your balls to push at the anal plug buried deep inside you, and you grunt loudly and flex your hips. Your lift your head suddenly, your eyes flashing.

I slow my movements, and then stop. It’s time to end your torment and mine. Your breath catches, and I know you’re waiting to see what else is planned. I place my hands on your chest and lower myself until I’m lying on top of you. I crave to be near you, to feel your heat. I’ve tried to be strong and in control, but my need is so close to the surface, and for this moment, I need to draw some strength from you. Your arms come around me, engulfing me, holding me close. I close my eyes and inhale the smell of your skin. We lie like that for a moment, with your cock inside me, pulsing, twitching, insistent.

I push back, and for a brief moment, your arms stiffen before releasing me. With weak legs I climb off you and take a few steps away from the sofa.

“Stand, please,” I say in a quiet voice. You raise your eyebrow, questioning, but say nothing. You stand, tall and proud, your cock shiny and wet from my pleasure, and I impulsively drop to my knees.

“Please, may I suck your cock?” I look up at you. I do not want to cause you distress or displeasure by this sudden switch in roles, but I cannot be anything other than who I am. You seem to understand this, for you smile, and say “Take me in your mouth, Mistress.”

I kneel in front of you, my hands respectfully behind me, and with my teeth I release the snap on the cock ring. You hiss in relief and immediately plunge your hands into my hair and push your beautifully cut cock against my lips. I open wide, pursing my lips slightly so that you feel enclosed as you enter my mouth. I curl my tongue as you slowly slide deeper and deeper, encasing you, loving you. And then you are moving, fucking my face, thrusting faster and faster while digging your fingers in my scalp, twisting and pulling my hair. I’m reveling in your loss of control, that I’ve brought you to this uncontrollable lust.

And then I feel it, the pulsing, the inescapable sign that you are going to ejaculate, and I pull my mouth off you, wrenching your hands from my hair, and you look down. A crazed look washes over your face for a split second, and then you are coming, and your hot semen is splashing over my face and dripping from my chin to my breasts. I’m trying to catch the hot ropes of come with my mouth like a baby bird trying to catch the food from it’s mother’s beak, desperate to feel and taste and experience your pleasure with all my senses. You feed me your cock again, and I clean you, taking the last of you into me, letting it fill me, satisfy me, redeem me.

You stay in my mouth until you grow soft, them move away slowly while I gently release you. I lean into your side, my cheek on your abdomen, feeling your warmth and support. I’m waiting for instruction, unsure which roles we’ve now assumed. I feel your hand on my hair, petting me, stroking me, and I look up, wondering if I will see satisfaction or displeasure. Looking into your beautiful eyes, I see love, and know that all is well, and all is as it should be. Master and slave, man and woman.


 

No comments: