Sunday, July 6, 2014

Here and Now NC-17

All works posted are original stories. As such, they may not be copied or used without author's express permission.



The night was warm, but the breeze was cool coming off the lake, and the only light came from the moon as it cast a spotlight on the black water. The grassy beach was deserted, but tucked under a stand of trees, hidden in the shadows they lay on an old, worn blanket. She was on her back, naked save for the tiny denim shorts he was desperately trying to get into. His chest covered her, hard, smooth skin pressed against her soft full breasts, and he felt her heartbeat. He wanted to go slow, but his cock was ready to explode.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down for another kiss. Her kisses tasted better than his mom’s lemon pie and his dad’s whisky. He needed to touch her, to bury dick inside her. He rubbed the denim covering her pussy, and she lifted her hips, pressing hard against his palm. He punished himself for another long, agonizing minute until he unbuttoned her fly and slid his hand inside. His finger brushed against her swollen clit, and she whimpered in his mouth. He bit back a low growl and slowly slid a finger inside; she was so hot and wet, he almost came.  She unwrapped her arms from around his neck and frantically began pushing her shorts down her legs then reached for the snap of his jeans…

Will’s alarm wailed, and he awoke, stiff and breathing heavy.

Goddamn it, Dory.
***

I tiredly unlock the front door and shuffle across the foyer, dropping my keys on the side table and my coat onto the chair next to it. Why did I say ‘yes’ to going out tonight? Right now, all I want is a hot shower, a bowl of leftover mac and cheese and my bed. After a twelve-hour shift in the emergency room, I’m dead on my feet. Images of bashed up bodies flash behind my weary eyes, the result of a seven-car pile-up on the freeway. They arrived in ambulances one after the next, a convoy of blood and carnage. I rub my eyes.

I tell myself I’ll feel better after a nap. I don’t remember my head hitting the pillow, but instead of mangled limbs, I dream of him – his blond hair and hazel eyes. He backs me up against a hard concrete wall and pushes my jeans pushed down to my ankles, then drops to his knees. His hands are on my hips, holding me still while tongue licks my clit. My alarm goes off and I awake, my pussy hot and wet, like always. Will.

***

“Monday went to shit, and the rest of the week followed it,” Will bitched to himself. Wearily he opened the back door and entered his kitchen, pausing only long enough to toe off his work boots. He struggled and reached for the counter, balancing himself. A couple of drinks sounded good tonight to him, but at home in front of the television, not in some loud, pain-in-the-ass club. But it was his buddy Josh’s birthday, and Josh wanted to go, pick up a chick, get drunk and get laid.

He needed to get laid; he’d been on edge since his dream of her.  Since he hit town, she was always in the back of his mind. They met in high school when he was a scrawny kid dressed in black tees, beat up jeans and Vans, when his book bag was full of spray cans and his board was never out of sight. She’d been quiet, but her rare smile and laugh always lit up a room.

Now he had a great job, his family and friends, he painted and still skated. He didn’t have everything, but he had enough. He fed his dog, took a shower and crashed on the couch for a nap. He set the alarm on his phone to wake him up in a few hours.

***
When the doorbell rings, and I go downstairs to let the girls in. They are laughing and jabbering and practically fall through the wooden door. For a moment I wish I were back in bed, dreaming.

They are glammed up, and I feel out of my league. An hour ago, this dress looked good - low in the cleavage, high in the skirt, but not too much of either to look slutty. My hair was long and straight instead of the usual bun, and my make up was simple, just moisturizer, eyeliner, mascara and lip-gloss. My shoes, however, are amazing, and I know if any guy is going to look at me tonight, it will be because of them. All in all, I know I won’t embarrass anyone. Except if I fall. That would be bad. And not beyond the realm of possibility.

Chrissie is the first to speak up. “You look amazing!” she gushes. I’m not sure if she’s being kind or is serious, but I smile. I usher them out the door, locking up behind me. 

The music playing inside the club is loud and thumping, and I feel the beat in my chest as we stand in line, waiting to get in. I recognize the door guy; he’d come in the ER a few weeks ago with sprained wrist. I wonder if he hurt it throwing someone out of here. He doesn’t notice me, doesn’t even look up until I softly ask him how his wrist was doing. He makes eye contact then.

”Hey, I remember you! You took care of me a few weeks ago. Yeah, it’s good,” he shows off, twisting the now-healed wrist back and forth.

He leans in close and says quietly, “My mom appreciated your phone call, by the way. That was nice of you to call her for me.”  He doesn’t give me time to respond, but straightens up and takes a step back, waving us inside. “No charge for you ladies tonight,” he grins, nodding as I smile and mouth a thank you.

We head to the bar. The place already has a good crowd, even though it wasn’t quite midnight. Nicki Minaj is pumping through the speakers, and I resist the urge to shimmy.

At the bar I try to get the bartender’s attention, but he’s at the far end, talking to the door guy. “Darren,” I think, happy to remember his name. He glances up, and grinning, points in my direction.  The bartender’s eyes follow the pointing finger and nods once. I turn and look over my shoulder. I’ve a weird feeling they’re talking about me. The bartender takes care of a few people before he makes his way over. I order a bourbon and Coke and hand him a $20, but he shakes his head.

“Darren is taking care of your drinks tonight,” he says. He laughs at what must be a look of disbelief on my face. “I’m Tom. You need anything, get my attention.” He checks me out, and I ignore the look. My hand is still stretched, holding the bill.

“Take this for a tip, then,” I offer, wagging the money in front of him. He nods his thanks.

I hook up with the girls who’ve managed to snag a table near the dance floor. Their drinks are fruity and sweet, and they look at mine in disbelief. I laugh.

“Bourbon and Coke,” I tell them, shaking my head. My co-workers know very little about me. They know the no-nonsense ER nurse, but they have no clue who I am. Not that it bothers me. These girls are cool, and we all get along with little fuss. We’re not close friends, but we’re comfortable with each other.

A Pitbull song comes on, and they squeal and jump to their feet, ready to dance. I stay sitting. When they reach for my arm to tug me up, I pull back sharply but soften the gesture with a smile.

“It’s going to take more than a half a drink for me to dance,” I explain, laughing. “You go! I’ll drink this one and get another. No worries, I’ll be dancing soon!”

***

He woke up late, wondering how he missed the alarm buzzing next to his ear. He stepped into the bathroom, shaved and brushed his teeth then left and walked into his bedroom. He pulled out a button-down shirt from his closet and a pair of black skinny jeans. Josh was ringing the doorbell as he pulled on his boots, and he hopped over to answer it. He motioned for him to come in and walked back to grab his cell phone, wallet and keys.

“You ready, man?” Josh asked, grinning. Josh sounded like a little kid. He looked good, Will thought. He’d been gone a few years and was only back in town visiting.  Josh told him they’d be meeting the crew at the club downtown. Will admitted it would be good seeing everyone again.

The club was loud, and he wondered how long it would take to get a headache. Darren was working the door and Will wondered how his wrist was doing; they’d been messing around at the skate part a few weeks ago when he crashed and fell. Will had taken him to the ER.

Darren spotted him standing in line and waved him forward. Will tapped Josh’s arm and they made their way to the front of the line.

“Go ahead in, man.” 

“How’s the wrist?” Will asked, looking down.

“It’s good, no worries. Remember the nurse I told about? She’s here, tonight. Looking fine, too,” and winked at Will.

Will chuckled. Leave it to Darren to hit on some nurse while he’s waiting for an x-ray.

They weaved around the crowd at the bar. Josh found the crew hanging around the edge of the dance floor, checking out the packs of women on the floor. Josh snagged a waitress and ordered a round of drinks. When she returned a few minutes later, Will handed her a bill. “Keep the change,” he said. The harried woman smiled thanks and moved on.

Will glanced around the room, half interested. He wasn’t looking for anyone in particular, unlike Josh who was already mentally lining up a selection of women. He missed the curious looks thrown his way by half the women standing around the bar. He was tall and lanky with wide shoulders and a tight ass. His hips were slim, and his hair was long enough to brush the leather collar of his jacket.

He stood alone, his stance wide, arms crossed. He drank his Jack and Coke quickly hoping it would kill the mild pounding behind his eyes. He noticed a woman walking towards the bar. Her hair was long and shiny, a long pane of silk. He wondered if it felt as soft as it looked. He lost sight of her as she made her way through the bodies to the bar.
***
“That went down way too easy,” I think as I shake my glass lightly. Time for another since I’m not driving tonight. I smile my apologies as I squeeze my way up to the bar. Tom spots me and nods, and I set my empty glass on the cluttered bar. A couple of guys chat me up while I wait for my drink, but I barely hear what they say, so I smile and try to look interested.

Tom hands me my drink, and I hold up my finger, motioning for him to wait a second. I drink down the bourbon and Coke in three slugs and hand it to him for another refill. “Dutch courage,” I yell in explanation, laughing.

It doesn’t take long for the bourbon to kick in; I feel the little rush of power coursing through me. I shimmy my way out of the crowd and back to the table. The girls wait only long enough for me to set my drink down before taking my hand and leading me onto the dance floor.

With the bourbon flowing, the club music fills me, drives my movements. I sway, dip and shake with the hard, pulsing beats.  I forget the aching feet and sore back and tight muscles earned from the long hours of work. My hands are in the air, and I feel free and strong. 
***
Will forgot his drink as he watched her dance. She had a sexy walk, but on the dance floor, she reigned. Her body was made to move. He only caught glimpses of her face but she looked vaguely familiar; he couldn’t figure out if he knew her, or not.

When she made her way off the dance floor, he shifted his stance to get a better look. She finally turned his way, his heart stopped. It was her, and she looked like she was heading to the bathrooms. His heart raced, and for a minute he a teenager again. But he wasn’t the same kid he was back then. He was here and this is now.  He followed her.

***
I tell the girls I’m going to the ladies’ room, but I don’t wait for them; it pisses me off when girls go to the bathroom in groups. I stride through bar and make a left towards the bathrooms. My heels click on the shiny tiles, and I smile. Heels are my weakness. In my nursing shoes I walk with purpose and urgency, but in heels I walk like a supermodel strutting the catwalk – fierce and sexual.

Inside the bathroom I fluff my hair and redo my lip-gloss then smile at my reflection in the mirror. My instincts are singing; telling me something great is going to happen tonight, and I can’t wait to find out what.

***

She was taking too damn long in the bathroom. He leaned against the wall, his fingers shoved in his front pockets. He hasn’t talked to Dee in years; he left right after school and headed west. He skated a few years and made some good money. When his dad called him, telling him his mom was sick, he caught the next flight out. She eventually recovered, but it had been a long road. Will stuck around, got a job and worried endlessly. When she finally got back on her feet, he knew he wouldn’t be leaving again. He’d had his time on the circuit, but he was tired. His knees were shot, his ankles weak, and he was too damn old to run with the 18 year olds coming up in the ranks. He was satisfied.

The ladies’ door continued to open and close, and he started to think she’d climbed out a window when she finally appeared. She walked close by, not making eye contact, when he called out.

“Dory.” 

She turned. They locked eyes, and time stopped. The music blared from the end of the tiled hall, people laughed and danced their way to and from the toilets, but for Will and Dory, they were wrapped in a cocoon.

“Will,” she breathed softly. When she smiled, Will felt his world tilt.. She had the same sweet smile she wore back then. But someone bumped into her from behind, jostling her forward, and the bubble burst. He caught her arms, steadying her.  He grinned, and watched in amusement as her eyes widened.

***
Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit… The words loop in my head. Ever since I heard he was back in town, I dreamed of this moment. He looks amazing – older, a bit weary around the eyes and mouth, but his smile is still sweet and sexy.  He didn’t smile much in school, but when he did, hearts stopped. And he was here, now, and smiling at me. I feel the cocktail of blood and bourbon surge through my veins.

“Hi,” I say softly, “I heard you were back in town.” I feel bold and brazen in my flirty dress and five-inch heels. His hands are still on my arms, holding me, and I like the way they feel on my skin. My eyes roam his face then lower to check out the rest of him. He dresses better than he used to, but I’d bet money he still walks with that loose swagger that once drove me insane.

***

She smells amazing, and her hair feels as silky as it looks as it brushes his fingers. He hadn’t remembered the sound of her voice until she started talking, and a rush of old memories came back. He wanted her since forever, and here she is, right here and now.

“C’mon, Dee, let’s get a drink.” He reaches for her hand and links his fingers with hers.  When she gives his fingers a little squeeze and smiles, his heart thumps hard in his chest.

***
My hand feels small in his as we head towards the end of the hall. When we hit the bar, he places his hand on the small of my back and guides us through the maze of sweaty dancers and heavy drinkers. Everyone is loud, but the heartbeat pounding in my ear is louder.

Will asks what I’m drinking. When I tell him, he raises an eyebrow. One sexy eyebrow. My panties dampen just a little. Tom waves away Will’s money, sending me a wink.

“A friend of yours?” Will asks, his voice slightly tense.

I shake my head, smiling. “No, he told me the door guy was buying my drinks tonight. He’d come in to the ER a couple of weeks ago and was my patient. The drinks are his way of thanking me, I guess.”

Will nods, “That’s Darren. We’d been skating; I’m the one that drove him to the ER. Apparently you made quite an impression. He told me that you were here, tonight. I didn’t know he was talking about you, though.”

I lean in close, almost touching his ear with my lips and murmur, “I called his mom for him. He was worried that she’d get upset when he wasn’t home on time.” I resist the urge to brush my lips against his neck. He smells way too good. I back away before I embarrass myself.

Will laughs as if he knows my reaction to him. “A guy his size and age, worried about ‘mommy’.”

Will guides us to the low wall surrounding the dancers. The girls are still on the floor, grinding with guys I don’t recognize. He sets down his drink and pulls me to him, wrapping his arms loosely around my waist as he leans back. I laugh and put my hands on his shoulders to push away, but hesitate.

“Oh, it’s like that, is it?”  He nods in response, smiling like a little kid. A rare slow song starts and he stands. For a few seconds I’m flush against his hard, lean body.

“Let’s go,” he says huskily. Right now, I’ll follow him anywhere. He leads me to the dance floor.


As they step onto the dance floor, he pulls her close, catching the scent of her perfume again. He wonders if she’s always smelled this good and he’d been too young and stupid to notice. His pulse quickens as her body brushes his; he should be shocked by this hard, gut-wrenching attraction, but all he feels are her breasts against his chest and her hair brushing his chin as they sway, following the heavy bass.

The song ends, but he’s not ready to leave the floor, to let her slip from his arms. She had fascinated him when they were kids, but now… Now, he’s no longer a kid, and she still fascinates him. He watches her dance, her arms and hips fluid, hypnotic. He sees her naked, over him, riding him and wants her silky hair brushing his stomach, wrapped tight in his fist.  He bites back a frustrated growl. 

***

I dance for him, my body saying what words can’t how I feel, here with him. I’m going to break rules. I’ve wanted him forever, since he was that kid in high school who made my heart race and legs tremble. He’s finally here and we’re all grown up. I want him up my skirt and down my panties.

 The floor is filling up fast, and we get out of everyone’s way, weaving our way to the edge of the bar. Will leaves to get fresh drinks, and like a bullet, Chrissie rushes over.

“Who is that?” she asks excitedly.

“An old friend,” I answer, trying hard to keep the smugness out of my voice. I know how Will looks to the girls. Fuck, he looks like that to me, too. But I’ve known him longer, so his gorgeousness isn’t the only thing he has going for him.

Chrissie seems determined to stick around until he gets back. When he does, his eyes rest on Chrissie for a moment, and his expression goes blank. Knowing that look, I stare at Chrissie until she takes the hint, wondering off without a word.  Will hands me my drink, raising that eyebrow again.

I move in close, so close that my breasts brush his chest. Rising on my toes so that my mouth brushes his ear, I say, “She asked me if I need a ride home tonight.” I feel no guilt for the blatant lie.

***

He bends his head, his hot breath on her ear. “And what did you tell her?” Jesus, she smells amazing. He almost licks the soft skin beneath her ear.

Dory presses herself against him a little harder, her hand on his chest, and feels his heart thumping hard against her palm. “I told her I definitely need a ride, but not from her.”

Will’s heart pounds in his chest. Fucking Christ. For a minute they stay as they are, pressed against each other, cheek to cheek; each wanting to brush their lips along the other’s skin, to taste, learn. They part reluctantly. Will takes her hand and finds a quiet corner, far from the dance floor as possible. Dory leans her back against the cool wall, while Will stands close, facing her. They fill in the blanks and notice how little changed between them, despite the years; they each are the same, to the other, and all the while, their fingers remain linked, rubbing, stroking, teasing.

Words fall off, and for long moments they say nothing. No words are needed; the air around them is charged with excitement.

“Let’s go.” It’s not a suggestion.

They barely make it through her front door. Her hands shake turning the key as Will presses his chest against her back, his mouth nipping her nape. He backs her against the door as it closes behind them. His mouth is hot and hard on hers, and she returns the kiss with her own heat, her tongue dancing, daring his for more. Her hands clutch his back but soon move to his shirt, working the buttons.

Will’s hands bury themselves in her hair, holding her head still as his mouth moves across her cheek to her ear, traveling down her neck. He bites the sensitive flesh at her shoulder, and buttons ping off the floor.

***

I push my hips against his, feeling his cock, long and hard, beneath the denim. My hands move over his shoulders to his chest. It’s broad, his stomach tight. Determined to make at least make it partially inside the house, I back him up towards the stairs. He puts his hand on my ass and presses his bulge against my hip as we walk.

His heels hit the back of the stairs unexpectedly. He catches his fall with his hand, landing on his ass with a small grunt. I follow him down, my body flat atop his. His hands grab my dress and pulling the shoulders down my arms to my waist. He captures a hard nipple, sucking greedily.  A loud moan builds in my throat, and I pull at the hem of my skirt, lifting it over my ass.

Will’s breath catches in his throat. Her skin is soft and supple under his hands, her nipple sweet on his tongue. He has a flashing thought of slowing them, but then she lifts her skirt over her hips. He reaches down and grabs her ass, sinking his fingers in the warm flesh as he thrusts his painfully hard cock against the little scrap of material covering her pussy. He feels her heat through the denim. He rocks her pussy over his cock, still trapped in denim and pulls her breast into his mouth.

Holy fucking hell! My brain screams, he is big and hard everywhere!  I’m dizzy, lost in waves of pleasure. When his mouth momentarily leaves my tits, I move; my turn to have my mouth on him. I slide down his body and my fingers find the fly of his jeans. His bare skin distracts me as I work to free him. I put my mouth on his chest, trailing my lips and tongue down his stomach until my tongue dips into his belly button. His hands bat mine out of the way as he frees himself, pushing his jeans past his hips trying to kick his shoes off at the same time.

***

Fuck! Her mouth!  Her soft lips and wet tongue working over his body pushes him closer to the edge. He forces himself still as she laps at his balls. Her mouth and tongue are constantly moving, driving him mad. He props his elbows on the step under him, raising his head to stare at her mouth as she reaches for him, wrapping her fingers around his cock and greedily licks from base to head.  He wants to wrap her hair in his fist and shove her mouth lower, swallowing him. His hands clench, his short nails digging into his palms.

He pulls her up for a kiss. His tongue thrusts hard into her mouth, a preview of what is to come as he tears away her underwear. She clutches his hair, pulling hard as she raises her hips, brushing her wet pussy over the length of his cock. He pushes his hand between their bodies, slipping his fingers through her wet folds to find her swollen clit. He rubs her wet nub, steady circles, causing her breath to hitch.

***

Jesus! Little more… little more… little more!  Waves of pleasure crash as I cum. My body shudders, and great gasps of breath are forced from my lungs.

***

As her legs quiver, Will enters her. She’s so impossibly tight, her hot, wet walls convulsing around him. He slides inch by inch until he’s buried, waiting until her body is no longer taut as a bow. Boneless now, she leans forward, placing her hands on the step behind his head. He lifts his lips to her, sliding his tongue along hers as he begins moving – short thrusts until her body adjusts, then longer, with sharp snaps of his hips.

***

My body responds instinctively, rising and falling over him, and unbelievably, a second orgasm builds. His hands are hard on my hips, gripping, controlling, and his eyes, bright and intense, are on mine. I can’t look away. A bead of sweat trickles down his jaw, and I lean forward to lick it away, then whisper in his ear, “Harder.”

***

He loses what little control he had left.  Wrapping his arm tight around her waist, he pushes away from the stairs to stand, then pivots and sets her feet on the floor at the base of the stairs. He kisses her hard, fast, then turns her, bending her low, grabbing her hands and placing them on the step.

“Hold tight, baby.”

He enters her from behind, slick and fast. Not giving her body a moment to recover, to adjust to his sudden invasion, he moves, and her excitement builds. The sound of sex fills the hallway, of skin slapping against wet skin. He runs his hand up the length of her back and reaches for her hair, pulling her head back. She moans louder as her pussy tightens around him.

Will feels her body begin to shudder, her pussy clenching tight. Grabbing her hips, he pushes hard against her one last time, then his cock explodes. 

***

We eventually make our way up the stairs to my bedroom. On my bed, I lie in his arms as our breathing slows to normal. I feel content and very, very satisfied. Sex is always enjoyable, but this was more, both physically and emotionally. It feels like a homecoming – a great big surprise party shared with the one person I love and missed most. I didn’t realize how much I missed him until I saw him tonight, when the years melted away. 

***

“We’re here now,” he whispers against her cheek. How something that feels this right can happen so suddenly is not something he plans on questioning. He feels as if their years apart never happened, that he was meant to come back, to find her and be with her.  He strokes her hair, and smiles at her sigh.

“Here and now,” she whispers back.


                                                                                                                                                             .

No comments: